76. Requirements to Receive a Diploma From USD 253
REQUIREMENTS TO RECEIVE A DIPLOMA FROM USD 253 (Refer to BOE Policy JFC)
1. The student completes all requirements for graduation as required by the Kansas State Department of Education and the USD 253 Board of Education.
2. USD 253 was the last school attended as a full-time student. If a student moves to another school during the second semester of his/her senior year and requests that a diploma be granted from USD 253, the diploma will be granted if the student meets the requirements of #1 above.
3. If a student moves into the district during the first or second semester of his/her senior year and requests that a diploma be granted from USD 253, he/she must meet all the requirements for graduation from his/her last high school attended. The latter condition will require approval of the EHS principal.
4. Twenty-four units of credit will be required for graduation.